Pageviews past week

Thursday, December 14, 2006






POGO Award - A dream come true

It was indeed a great moment for me when I was called as the winner of POGO AMAZING KID MUSICIAN 2006, on the 10th night around 130 (early morning of 11th Dec’06) by Sri Sivamani and I ran on to the stage and jumped with joy. I realize now that viewers all round the country enjoyed Carnatic on Keyboard and have voted me to be the winner including my great well wishers. I will surely try and live up to their expectations.

After boarding the flight my appa had informed of this news to the Chief purser of the Go Air flight and to my surprise he amade an announcement on this and all the paseengers on board (around 150) gave me a great applause which I can never forget.

I also enjoyed the trip as my cousin brother Surya came with us to Mumbai for this trip and it was his first flight tour. Along with Vignesh, who also won the award under Singer category, the three of us enjoyed playing cricket in the room and also getting on to the pool for a good swim.

Thanks to the entire POGO team for treating us so well during our trips to Mumbai and hope to see you all.

I take this opportunity to thank one and all for the great support extended and I need your continued blessings to reach higher goals.