Pageviews past week

Saturday, December 16, 2006





It was a great moment in Velacheri today when i was there at Nada Sudha for their innagural concert in which Balu uncle's sambandhi gave me gifts. It was great books and i am happy to have got them as it will be great reference and source of learning. It was also a day in which Ramjhi Uncle was honoured with the award "Kala Seva Bharath" by Bharat Kalachar. I could not attend the function as i had to be in Vellacheri at 6pm. Balu uncle gave an excellent speach with lots of information.

I was also happy to see my thatha and ammamma (my appa's parents) come all over to Velacheri and i had the pleasure of travelling back to drop them. It was also nice of Anirudh (Balu uncle's younger son) who was there to listen to my concert. I think he also enjoyed the concert. He told me that i was very fast and he liked all the fast phrases.

The secy and joint secy apprecdiated my performance and i was very thrilled. I was happy about today's performacne as i was with real josh!! after the POGO winning experience.