Pageviews past week

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


I was happy to come back to Sastry Hall for another performance, this time for Sri Kapali Fine Arts on the 19th Dec'06. I was al little tired after coming straight from school to perform but recooped in time. How ever the audio was little disturbing as it was the normal amp which was there instead of a mixer.

I enjoyed the photo session by an uncle from Kutcheri Buzz who took many photos of our concert. Hope tos ee it in their news soon.

I was treated for my good performacne (i believe so) by Sri Siva Sankaran, a leading advocate who took all my family members and my ammamma & another aunty to Mylapore Club & made us eat well. He has also promised me to join in the Tennis and Cricket coaching if i liked. I have told him that i will get back to him after the season.