Pageviews past week

Thursday, December 14, 2006




Brahma Gana Sabha treat to me with a concert call for winning the POGO Award.

It was a dream come true for me as i got a call from Brahma GAna Sabha to perform at 7pm on the 11th Dec'06 after my flight just arrived at 515pm. Yes having performed a evening concert on a fusion format with my uncle Embar S Kannan last year, i wanted to perform pure carnatic this year on the same slot. But i got the slot in the morning to perform on the 24th Dec'06 from 10 - 12 noom.

How ever God was kind to me with a call from them to perform in the evening slot on the 11th Dec'06, just when i had reached after receiving the POGO award as a carnatic musician on keyboard. I think God gave me a good treat with this as i got the slot i wanted to perform and that too after just winning the award.

It was a nice of Annathakrishnan anna, Neyveli Narayanan uncle & Purushothaman uncle to have encouraged me that day so well, i didnot feel the tiredness at all and i think the concert came out very well as said by Gopi Maa (Coimbatore) who was in the audience throughout.

Also thanks to Pyarilal uncle for excellent photos and Sri Ravikiran uncle to have blessed me along with Prof uncle.