Pageviews past week

Thursday, December 14, 2006











Felicitation

It was a great feeling to have shared for the first time with great peopl like Nalli sir, Natarajan sir, Sudha Raghunathan aunty and Ramjhi uncle. It was also new experience to be on stage without performing and just to receive appreciation. Both Vignesh and myself enjoyed the moment and it was so nice of all them to have complimented us. Thanks to Ramjhi uncle & family, Mudrqa Baskar uncel and Radha Baskar aunty for co-ordinating this kind of a large scale feleicitation for us.
I was blessed with lots of rasika and parents opf IssaiMazhalai group & sincerly thank them all.
I also extend my sincere thanks to my chairman Mrs YGP amma who had come to bless us during this felicitation and Balu uncle, India Today Rajesekar uncle & News Today Anand uncle.

The canteen at MUDRA this season is great and all of you should pay a visit to the canteen located just opposite to the INFOSYS Hall, Ramakrishna Mission School, near T.Nagar Viveks, where this year Mudra music festival is being conducted.
I also enjoyed the evening with Murali auncle and Ranjani aunty who had taken me and my parents to theri house and also hosted us for a great dinner at Vrindavan restaraunt in Hotel Woodlands.