Pageviews past week

Wednesday, December 27, 2006








It was indeed a hectic 3 days of concert activity 2 each on the 22nd & 23rd and one on the 24th Dec'06. The highlight is the gift i got from violin Villiwakkam Raghuraman uncle who has presented me with a cute looking (effective) sony mpe recorder for getting the POGO Award. Grest gesture and i have already been using it from teh 22nd concert itself.
The other thing is the appreciation i received from many for rendering the navagraha krithi Suryamoorthey at MFAC on the 24th Dec'06 & Balu uncle in particular. I was very happy to see him nodding his head in the positive sign and showing thumps up sign before he eleft the hall after hearing he krithi.
I am also enjoying the food at many sabhas along with good concert and the pcik of the food is Tiffin - Narada Gana Sabha and meals Music Academy. As far as music i liked every ones rendention. I had attended three of my mentor - guru Shri Mandolin Shrinivasji's and coup[le of Guru Kanyakumari madam till date apart from others like Sudha aunty's, Aruna Sairam aunty's Guitar Prassanna uncle's, Saranathan mama's Ravikiran sir's,Sanjay Subramaniam sir's etc.
I also had the oppurtunity to take a photo with my guru- mentor Shri Mandolin Shrinivas alongwith MFAV secy. Venkatraman mama after his concert on the 25th Dec'06. I sincerely thank Sri Pyarilal of www.carnaticsangeetham.com for this photo.
I had been to Thiruvannamalai on 24th after the concert with appa, amma, Hari uncle and his mother. They did girivalam and i stayed in a room and was watching tv. We had good dharshan and went to Ramanashram next day & had great time over there. Above are the pictures at the ashram with the room of Maharishi and peacock.
Shall post some interesting picutres on the season soon.