Pageviews past week

Sunday, February 11, 2007








It was a great day in my life as i had oppurtunity to see a great Youth ICON of India Sri A R Rahman and that too so close to take photos and also autograph. My sincere thaks to Pyarilal uncle, owner of www.carnaticsangeetham.com who has taken some great pictures and it will be a treasure to me.

You can see Sri ARR looking at my eyes and also so keen to hear what i say. I was so happy when he told me that he knows my amma, uncle and grandfather and also enquired about all of them. A great feeling indeed when some body at his level remembers us! Also was lucky to get the blessings of Sri Vinayakaram uncle, The First Indian Gramme Winner.

The second row pictures is of the performance of teh album which was released and myself and appa with Sri Neelkamal Maheshwari www.neelkamalsautographs.com a different personality who has the habit of collecting autographs on ones photo's. Pls do visit this link to see his work from Sri Bill Clinton, Bill Gates and many more.
The third row is Sri Gaanesh & family with friends, a family very close to Sri Ganesh Kumaresh uncles and incidentally like me and my Carnatic on keyboard music too. They congratulated me on my POGO achievement and i thought it to be my honour to have a photograph with them. The next is two personalities of varied interest- one a autograph hunter and the other - a man with great hunger to make great people's websites, Sri Pyarilal.