Pageviews past week

Thursday, February 15, 2007






Concert on the Feb 11th, 2007

This is one of the few weddings were people were as silent as in a Sabha concert. It was a full house wedding reception with people really decked up with jewels and I think every one liked the concert but hesitant to express by way of claps but almost every one came near the stage and appreciated me as I was performing. Our team had a nice team with good co-ordination and the sound system of Karthik Audios was also good except that in couple of places hum sound was noticeble.
Just before we started the show, when Guitar Suri uncle had gone some where, appa and myself had a hang of his guitar and photos were taken by me and appa.

A special mention about the Gnambika catering which was superb and the team enjoyed the great variety of food served. I noticed that there were very few children who attended the reception, may be it is exam time.