Pageviews past week

Friday, December 04, 2009

A grand treat with multiple delight
It is indeed a great day for me with a rare opportunity to see myself in a Newspaper along with a class mate - Supraja, a friend Visweshwar, my mentor Shri Mandolin Shrinivas sir's words, my guru Kum. A. Kanyakumari madam and my uncle Embar S. Kannan along with my well wisher who also has enhanced an album Sri Pathri Sathishkumar uncle! I am unable to express my feeling and so teh only thing i can say is "Yellam Iraivan Seyal". Thanks to the almighty for this great moment and thanks to Times Of India for this great treat to me just at the start of the Music season 2009.

I am asking appa to type this as i have a project to be submitted but wanted this to be in my blog as early as possible.Thanks also to Pyarilal uncle for getting this article/page in one frame for me.