Pageviews past week

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nice feeling on TOI and in the concert on 12th December'09


It is always nice feeling when you see your photo in any media and that too on Super star's birthday in the same page! A real fluke or good luck you can call it as! Yes i got it yesterday when my small photo appeared in the same page as that of Super Star Rajinikanth "Thalaivaaaaaaaaaa" as we call him (myself and my cousin Vikky used to shout while watching his movies). Thanks to Times of India for this great treat on a great man's birthday and thanks to Pyarilal uncle for sending these files. My thanks also to Sri Prakash uncle, who had scanned the page in TOI and sent to my father as early as 10am in the morning.

While i enjoyed playing at NGS mini Hall for Karthik fine Arts on teh 11th Dec'09, i equally enjoyed the private concert performed the following day i.e. 12th Dec'09 with SP Ananthapadmanabha anna(Silent Violin) , Sri Kumbakonam Saravanan uncle (Mrudhangam) and Sri EM Subramaniam uncle (Ghatam). The reason was that i got appreciation for many things i attempted from SAravanan and EMS uncles as they kept on encouraging and boosted my confidence throughout the concert. Well thats was others also do but getting appreciation from Saravanan uncle and EMS uncle is indeed of great value as they are great people in this field with lots of experience. Also i was very happy to hear Saravanan uncle say that, " I am happy to play my first concert with Sathya after receiving a prestigious award from Guru Karaikudi Mani Sir's organisation and this concert will really test me as Sathya is a great artist to perform with". With this he has given a great Award to me. Thank you uncle.