Pageviews past week

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A great begining for the week from 23rd Dec'07week






It has been a great music season for me and most interesting was the concert i performed at the Swami Iyyapa Baktha Samajam, East Tambaram on the 23rd Dec'07. I was surprised with the blessings of a 101 years old thatha who came to me and wore his chain which he was wearing for more than 70 years. I could see lot of energy coming to me with confidence and the performances after that at MFAC, Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaru and today at Krishna Gana Sabha were all very successful. I am really blessed and hope to continue my good show during the season with the grace of almighty.

It was also nice to have got my image drawn by Sri Manian, an artist who had drawn myself while i was performing at "Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaru" concert. A young girl of my age also tried the same and had presented me my photo. You can see all them above.

After the "Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaru" concert performed a Ensemble concert under Sri Kumbakonam Saravanan co-ordinated by the Principal of Tamil Issai Kalluri, Coimbatore at Ideal Beach Resort, Mahabalipuram. It was part of a series of programmes conducted on the eve of Christmas for the Foreign Nationals who were resident of the hotel for this period.