Pageviews past week

Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Special Day - 16th Sep'07




It was indeed a great day 16th Sep'07, for me just after Vinayagar Chathurthi ydy, as i had the oppurtunity to meet Sri M S Viswanathan uncle at his residence today. On seeing me in Podhigai recently he called my appa thru Tabla Ganapathy uncle and appreciated me and wanted me to come home.

Sri Chandrasekar uncle popularly known as Thumba Sekar co-ordinated for this meeting today and we were there at 515pm. He gave a private audience with his wife and i performed Mahaganapathim on Naatai and one of his own composition AzhaganMuruganidam Asai Vaithen. I played kalpana swaram for both and MSV uncle & Smt MSV aunty appreciated and blessed me.

I was fortunate to get blessings from this great musician and also the golden oppurtunity for me to perform in-front of him.I hope to get blessed with an opportunity to work with him very soon.