Pageviews past week

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A day India won making records!!! 19th Sep'07



It was indeed a happy day 19th sep'07 for me as i was to play krithis based on the lovable Lord Ganesha at Navasakthi Vinayagar temple, Luz corner Mylapore, Chennai. I thoroughly enjoyed the concert and extend my sincere thanks to all my orkut / gmail / rasikapriya & Carnatic sangeetham yahoo groups well wisher who had attended the concert. Special mention to Cornal Hebber (seen in the second row) and friends and also my friend Anush Narayanan (vocal artist and keyboard artist seen in the first row) who had come with his sister and father.
After the concert we went to one of my well wishers house tosee the mT20 match of India vs England and just before the start appa said that India will win the match with some record and it so happend!
Here is the link for the audio tracks: http://www.esnips.com/web/19thSep2007liveconcertinChennai
Our camera did not work and we could only get a short 14secs video clipping of the concert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGWCzCTL5M