Pageviews past week

Saturday, September 09, 2006


We have moved to the new house:

Our address 23 / 13 Vasudevapuram near Bala Vidhya MAtriculation
West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033.
Phone: 91 - 44 - 4207 3403
Mob: 91 - 94443 90193 & 98841 03464
I am happy to report from our new house and all is set here except that i am unable to have the car parked as there is no car parking. Today appa decided to take our friend Mr Haris' help and have parked the car in their house. May be when we find a new house (buying) we will have the car with us.
I performed a solo concert on the 6th September, 2006 for a private function at Park Sheraton. It was organised thru Sri Ajit, Pace Effects - a recording theatre. I used Yamaha 640 for rhythm and Korg TR for melody and performed a mix of Classical, Film and Western music. I was happy that people liked the concert and made special request for Papa Kehtheyhey a hindi number and Sri S V Sekar requested for Vandhey Matharam.
I enjoyed the dinner and the play time with my class friend Srinidhi and Young Drummer Siddharth who had also come there to perform solo.