Pageviews past week

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A great Week end
on the shore after saying good bye to Pillaiar
My lovable Pillaiar who i painted and now i had to leave him at the sea today
At the birthday party of my friend Pranav at Pizza Cut Adyar on 9th Sep
It was indeed a weekend with good and a little bad happenings. I had my friend Pranav's birthday party at Pizza Hut , Adyar on saturday which was from 1130 - 230pm and i enjoyed it very well. It was the first time i also ate almost 3 pcs of Pizza and the masala lemonade was really great.
On Sunday i went to the beach after a long time with heavy heart as i had to drop my lovely Pillaiar for whom i had decorated with my own painting. What to do it is a belief that he is taking all the bad things from us and geting dissolved in the sea and so i had to say good bye. I also got hurt while playing shuttle in the morning and took medication.
In the evening i attended a good concert even though for a very short while only. For more details pls scroll down.