Pageviews past week

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Great to be a part of Chennai On Line.com celebrations (with Mr Ravi)
Audience enjoying by dancing to my tune of a medley of films songs.
All of us watching the mimicry artsits.

Mr Kalaivanan & Mr Radhakrishnan doing mimicry

Great to be a part of Chennai On Line 10th Anniversary Celebrations

It was a great evening for me top have been with the team of Chennai On Line.com during theri 10th anniversary celebration which was chaired by Mr/Mrs Pandian of MAFOI.

I enjoyed teh mimicry programme of Sri Kalaivanan and Radhakrishnan who gave a good presentation bringing out many actors voices, birds & animals. Infact everyone enjoyed the show.

Then it was my turn to entertain people and i think people were very happy as i gave them a mix of carnatic, film and western. I decided to give a presentation of a medley offast films songs and most of them started dancing. They made a special request for Engeyum Yeppodhum - a song from Ninaithale Inikum and a member danced very well debicting the pambu dance. It was Bala i thing and it was amazing indeed.

I enjoyed the food and also the gifts given to me. I was happy that i was involved in the celebrations. Looking forward to more such oppurtunities.