Pageviews past week

Monday, September 25, 2006

Concert at Villiwakkam


I traveled a long distance to villiwakkam for the concert and had to cross two railway crossing before reaching the venue James Kalayana Mandapam, Rajaji Nagar, Villiwakkam. I felt it would be sultry on stage and my appa requested for a fan with which we managed very well. Infact both Raghuram (violin) uncle and Calcutta Karthick (Mrudhangam) uncle also felt the same and we thanked the organizers for providing the fan. I got good appreciation from the knowledgeable crowd present and I was happy.

After the concert we had dinner at Raghuram uncle’s house and thanks to his wife we had good chappthi, kootu & urugai. I liked the new house of Raghuram uncle and we had a tour of his house after the dinner. We returned home quite late but with a feeling of having given a good concert and also of having good Chappathis.