Pageviews past week

Monday, May 26, 2008

An interview to South Africa's Fm Radio Channel
Lotus Radio from Chennai on 26th May'08

It is always nice to be recognised and more so from the country which was one of the major reason for all what i am today! Yes i was asked to do a live music unplugged interview cum small performance today, 26th May'08 by the team of Lotus FM with Mr Manick Jhor, Ms Lois Moodley and O'Neil Nair along with my greatest well wisher cum friend Dinesh Naidoo uncle. I was asked few questions and was requested to play 2 film numbers 1. Oru Pennai Parthu from AnbeVaa and 2. Sahana Saral from Sivaji. I had a good feeling as it was Mr O'Neil Nair who had interviewed me for the same station way back in 2003 during my trip to South Africa and Mauritius for a concert series.