Pageviews past week

Friday, May 09, 2008





A great oppurtunity came in to me when i got a call from Murugan uncle (Incharge of artists for recordings in studios) two days before informing that Sri Raj Koti a leading Music Director of Telugu Movies had shown interest to take me as an artist for his forthcoming project with krithis of Annamacharya. This was a project done for TTD, Tirupathy and to be released on the 20th of this month.



I had a great experience for the last two days with oppurtunity to perform under Sri Raj Koti (has composed music for the krithis on melody part) and Sri L. Krishnan, who has scored the BGM for the krithis. It was also nice to work with great experienced people like Lakshman and Madhu uncles on percussion along with Sri Rajagopal uncle on Timing, Kishore anna on Sitar, Yogesh uncle who handled Harp, Santoor and Mandolin, Kiran uncle on Flute, Mohan uncle who was conductor for the project. The project was recorded on the 8th and 9th of May'08 and these days will be in my mind for a long time. Koti uncle has assured me to call me for his recordings , not just as a keyboard player but performing Carnatic on Keyboard. It is indeed a great thing for me. Thanks to Murugan umle the incharge, Koti uncle, Krishnan uncle and Sri Kamisetty Srinivasulu - Special Officer TTD for giving me this oppurtunity.