Pageviews past week

Sunday, March 09, 2008


I was actually suffering from bad cold and was surprised to see a team of doctors being made available in the concert hall. Yes it was for wedding reception i was to perform and the bridegroom's father told me i am at liberty to choose who i should get treatment from! (any way i did not know any one personally) Dr Sriram from Dindugal was kind to give me some tablets and i was happy when he said he had been to my concert earlier in Dindugal last year and liked it too.

It was also the first time i was performing with Erode Nagaraj uncle for a private concert and the team with Ananthakrishnan anna on violin and Sowri uncle on the ghatam and Morsing had a perfect setting for the concert with the right ambience - a interested set of audience for our music and good pa system. Almost till the end there were many who stayed back and listened to the concert and i was very happy. The recording has come good and after speaking to the artist appa should be uploading it in my site which you can listen to from this page or from my audio sample page link in my website in a couple of days time.

It was a pleasant surprise to receive a email from a well wisher couple, who had mailed me about the concert and showing interest to take to Dubai for a concert tour. I had received this mail very early in the morning on 9th March'08 and that was the reason i was so happy as to the interest they have shown on me. Hope it comes thru' with god's grace and thier sincere attempt.