Pageviews past week

Monday, November 26, 2007

A private function (25th Nov'07) with greatest Extravagansa I have ever seen!





It was for a private function we were to perform our fusion group's presentation and 6 of us including appa took the morning Jet Airways flight to Mumbai departure at 915am. I had slight fever the earlier night and should have avoided the butter milk in flight. Instead i took two cups and that started all my toruble. I started puking and continued to do so till almost 5pm. The cocnert was at Sahara Star Hotel were we stayed also. We were scheduled to take the 935pm flight to Chennai and as the programme was getting delayed our slot of performance was also pushed and we some how managed to take the flight back home. I was in the team of Paul uncle on Bass guitar, Donan uncle on Lead Guitar, Balu uncle on Mrudhangam and Durbuka Siva uncle on Kahoon. My health was alright to an extent and had a good corn masala at the airport. I could not go to school today as i was tired.

Abaswaram Ramjhi had called appa and asked me to got to Sri GV Prasad's (AR Rahman uncle's nephew) for harmony singing and i finished it and came home around 10pm. I am looking and feeling alright now and hope to go to school tmrw for sure.

Looking forward to seeing you all during my concerts in December and for details please check my site link forthcoming concerts in the front page or my blog :

http://concertschedules.blogspot.com/