Pageviews past week

Monday, November 05, 2007

Private concert in Chennai on 04 Nov, 2007



It was last of the 8 evenings/7 concerts series of mine from the 28th Oct - 4th Nov'07. Suri uncle and Rajeev who were with me for almost 5 days during this period appreciated me for having presented all different sets of songs and maintained the standard for all these days. Thanks to appa and amma for the support and the almighty for giving me the mental strength & well being. I also thanks appa & amma who have been working hard these days. This concert was performed with Rajeev anna on violin, Arjun Ganesh on Mrudhangam, Harish anna on Kanjeera and Chandru anna on the Ghatam and was just after reaching home at around 12 noon from Chennai and had a rest for 2 hrs and proceeded for this concert.

To be very frank i enjoyed every moment of this hectic days and probably feel one of the best has come out of the last concert with great encouragement from my appa. I have asked him to upload the entire concert in my audio blog http://audiotracksofsathya.blogspot.com and he said he will do it in a day or two. Pls listen to the tracks and forward your comments. Now there will be a gap for concerts which i am to use for taking more krithis for this December season and also to catch up with my studies. Bye for now and wishing you all a Very Happy Deepavali.