Pageviews past week

Monday, November 13, 2006


I was thrilled to see my article in "The Hindu" made in to a big hoarding and placed alongwith many othere reviews at the entrance of The Music Academy. My appa congratulated me after coming home as he was so happy that Mr Vinod Kumar, who was just standing there remembered me when appa just started talking about keyboard to him. I sincerly thank god for giving this good stature and i will work hard and live upto the expectations of all my well wishers.
I thank Pyarilal uncle for having taken wonderful photos.
Having now come outside The Music Academy with a photo & article, i pray and hope to also perform for The Music Academy soon with the blessings of the almighty and the well wishers.
I am pleased to inform that i am playing with Neyveli Narayanan uncle on mrudhangam with B. S. Purushothaman uncle on kanjeera & S P Anathapadmanabha anna on violin on the 18th Nov'06 at Karaneeswarar Temple, Saidepet (near R'lwy Station) and request all of you (who ever is available in Chennai on that day) to attend and bless me.
Also log on to my other link http://carnaticonkeyboard.blogspot.com