Pageviews past week

Friday, June 15, 2012

Congrats Swami Anna for the Wedding and becoming "Grade A" Artiste of AIR!

It was so nice of Kumbakonam Swaminathan anna to have invited me to perform for his wedding reception held in Chennai on the May 28, 2012. In fact he asked me before printing his reception card but i could not confirm my participation as i was not sure of my return date from the South Africa tour under ICCR in Dr. Padma Subramaniam group.

I thanked God for making me reach Chennai in time to be present for this concert as he is indeed very dear to me and i also think the same feeling is there with him too! It was indeed a concert i enjoyed joining with my "MAMOOS"!

Congrats Swami anna and we, our family and friends wish you a "Very Happy Married Life". I am sure you are seeing the fruit of it as i now also congratulate for becoming Grade A artist of AIR! Where is the party?