Pageviews past week

Friday, June 15, 2012

A concert i will remember for the blessings of Maha Periyava!

Once again the importance of divine ambiance was felt here in this concert at Maha Periyava's Padhugai temple, PS Sivaswami Salai, near Nilgiris, Mylapore on the June 5th 2012!

Yes it was purely his blessings as this interesting incident will let you know! I tried Tyagaraja krithi - Manasa Sriramunidhaya in Mararanjani but right from the alapana used Ga1 instead of Ga2 throught my presentation of the krithi as well! After completing the krithi i realized the mistake when Karaikal Venkat anna informed me that he was used to play this krithi in Mararanjani and that i had executed the song in Jangaradhwani! I felt bad but also thanked Periyava for his blessings to have at the least, maintained the mistake and i also thank Venkat anna for the great support!

Here is the video link, thanks as usual to my dear MOM!