Pageviews past week

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reached My Own Country India and my Home in West Mambalam!
It was indeed a joyful tour starting on the May 18th till today morning May 27th, 2012 with Dr. PAdma Subramaniam aunty and Troupe to South Africa!

Totally a new experience compared to my first tour to SA in 2003! Interestingly It was once again Durban City which was my first stop for stay even this time! I had the pleasure of seeing Dinesh Naidoo uncle, who is indeed a greatest well wisher and guide for me! He took him time out and met me at the hotel as soon as we checked -in. A great human he is! He also gave me few sim cards for us to top up and use but we actually did not even use one and may be will be returning it to him when he comes in!

I also had the oppurtunity to perform Instrumental duet with Veenai Sri. B. Kannan uncle and Sri Sekar on mrudhangam before each of the dance performance by Dr. Padma Subramaniam and Troupe which consisted of Anugraha, Neeraja, Srinidhi, Ramya, Mahathi, Shyam as dancers, Natuvangam & Vocal by Smt. Gayathri Kannan and Veenai B. Kannan uncle Sekar uncle on Mrudhangam & myself on Keyboard.

I shall detail about the trip little later and in the meanwhile please enjoy the photographs!