Pageviews past week

Monday, June 02, 2008

IPL finals after my concewrt on 01 June, 2008

After the concert today at Marundheewarar Temple, Thiruvanmiyur, Balu uncle asked us to come to his house for watching the IPL finals in big screen. However he was not aware that his family was planning to give him a surprise with a nice get-together with a audio visual presentation of his family and also giving a surprise to hi with all his well wishers and family members joining to greet him. I believe it was really good and my parents enjoyed the whole evening with this celebration. I did not know as i thought it was just for the cricket, which any way i had planned to see with my Kanna mama in is residence. He preferred to stay out of this dinner due to medical reasons. H/ever had we known that it was a birthday party we also would have been there. These are pictures taken during the function.