Pageviews past week

Saturday, January 05, 2008

A great send off for 2007

It was indeed a great send off to 2007 as I had two concert on the penultimate day I.e. 30th Dec'07 at Vani Mahal in the morning and at Padma Sarangapani Cultural Academy in the evening. The morning was special as it was recorded by SaReGaMa and will be released as "live concert" in the last week of Jan'08 and the evening concert was special as it was one of the evening main slot. Both went very well and I sincerely enjoyed the both.

31st December was indeed a great day as I had attended three concepts concerts of my uncle Embar Kannan who performed a carnatic ensemble under heArtbeat in the afternoon, then accompanied OS Arun uncle for his bhajans and late in the night / early hours of 1st Jan accompanied for Malladi Brothers who sang Hindustani. It was indeed a great treat for me and I also enjoyed to get the blessings of great vidwans under one roof at Music Academy where Carnatica has organised a great get together. I look forward to a great New Year.