Pageviews past week

Monday, March 12, 2007



Concert on the 11th Mar'07

The concert on the 11th Mar'07 was a tensed one for all the artists who performed anmely Sri Anayampatti Venkatasubramaniam on violin, Trivandrum balaji on mrudhangam, Suri bass guitar, Pradeep on Tabla and Sri Sridhar on drums as tehy were more worried about my exam on th 12th.

Infact i was happy today as i performed a one hour concert with Pradeep uncle on Tabla for my dear HAri uncle's betrothal in the morning. After that i went home studeid for teh exam & when we were about to leave our car gave some problems. Still we went to ammamma's house by Jayaram uncle's auto, stayed there for 2 hours and then went to the concert hall. I think this hall is the biggest and the best hall in the city.

For this concert my school Technical advisor Smt Chandra Srinivasa and many other teachers from my school and main branch had attended. Every one smiled at me and appreciated my performance including madhuvanthy aunty. My own composition and the two medleys got us great applause and so did the listener's choice songs.

I reached home at 1030pm and today morning got up at 6am. I have done my exam well today and hope to get good score!.