Pageviews past week

Monday, March 12, 2007




Concert on the 10th Mar'07

After three continuous concerts i got some time to prepare for my final exams which technically starts from the 12th Mar'07 with English Language.

The concert today was on music ensemble pattern and it was attended by almost with Maestro Illayaraja sirs rasikas. When they knew that i know to play film songs they request for few namely ponmalai pozhudhu & Ramanin Mohanam. I also performed his composition Thumbe Vaa a malayalam number and every one appreciated. I had the team of Sri L Ramakrishnan on the violin, Kumbakonam Swaminathan on mrudhangam, Suir on Bass guitar, Sridhar on Drums and Sri Pradeep on Tabla.

It was so nice that my interview which was recorded on the 8th Mar'07 was on air in Radio Mirchi from 9 - 1030. Appa had a brilliant idea and carried a two in to hear and record my interview. As the concert was over at 855pm appa switched the radio on and every one in the hall were amazed to hear me on radio mirchi. Thank you appa for the wonderful thought!