Pageviews past week

Tuesday, January 23, 2007









This concert at Westmambalam on the 21st Jan07 for a wedding i understand is my 325th stage. A different experience as i was playing with Sri Manian my school konnakol master who performed with me on mrudhangam along with Tabla rajagopal uncle and S P Ananthapadmanabha uncle on violin.
As both carnatic and some film songs were requested i used both my Yamaha 640 for rhythm and Korg PRO for melody. It was a massive crowd and one child may be around 9 years was always playing in fornt of the stage with a baloon in his hands. I just wanted to take it and play with it but i was on stage. The food was excellent and so was the ice cream. I was moved by the shawl and also an excellent gift given by Mr/s Seetharaman.
You can see the two people at teh back on the first photo and on the left is Ramesh Uncle who is one of the main reason for my success as he is the owner of S K Audio who keeps PA (audio)system for almost all my private concerts in Chennai. A Big thank you for him and i thought i can show his face to you all.