Pageviews past week

Sunday, January 07, 2007




I totally enjoyed the concert with the team and I think we gave a good 2 hours of music to the large audience who had gathered for the concert. The PA System by Mr Ramesh of Kannan Audios was perfect. The reason is, he knows Carnatic music and I could see him sing along for most part of the concert. It is indeed a great boon to have somebody to handle the PA system as he takes care at its best output for the audience which is most important in a concert. It was a indeed a large crowd as you could see in the photos.

I also enjoyed the Dharshan of Lord Anjeneya (my favorite God) & the puliyodharai prasadham. It was indeed a blessing to perform here for this temple on a Saturday - Vaikunda Ekkadesi day and also the last of my concert day in 2006.