Pageviews past week

Tuesday, January 23, 2007






Coimbatore concert for GRG College for Eductation


A great trip once again to Coimbatore, thanks to Gopi Mama. This time for GRG College founder's day celebration. I stayed at AARVEE Hotels and it was indeed a very good. But i could not enjoy the stay as it was just for only hours as i had to leave hotel by 230 to proceed to college for the concert at 430pm.


As usual it was a great breakfast at Gopimama's house and enjoyed being with his sister and also Gurucharan uncle and Charsow Suresh uncle. I do not remeber the other uncle who was to play Piano with Gurucharan uncle in a different venue. This uncel praised me a lot saying that he was hearing very nice things about me and also heard my performance.


Mrs Devarajan the Dean of the college had made wonderful arrangements and also gave me a beautiful watch as gift to me along withmy favorate chocalates. ( I am surprised how she knew this). All of teh volunteeres were very courtious and we had another pleasant trip to Kovai. The audience of students and volunteers cheered me for every song and hope they all enjoyed the show.


What can i say about Sundhari aunty and Chander uncle? They came for the concert and gave a dinner feast to us in the night. I just developed fever and could not enjoy same but all the rest enjoyed the dinner and it was very moving. They offered me all comforts and i think that kind of warmth made sure i was alright in the next morning.

Special thanks to Sri Thottarayaswamy who has talked about me in his blog and the link is as follows: http://pagadaipost.blogspot.com/2007/01/blog-post_19.html

Thank you uncle and i hope i live up to your expectations.