Pageviews past week

Tuesday, January 23, 2007




Being my star (sadhayam) birthday I was blessed to perform a concert at NSTSS on the 22nd Jan’07. It was one of the largely attended audience of my concerts and I was happy that almost the entire hall was full from the beginning to the end. This also adds up to my responsibility as I am now clearly aware that people have some expectations and I need to keep up, to be able to make them come for my concerts again and again.

The audio was of great quality and special thanks to Deepan Chakravarthi anna of Karthik audio for the same. Prof Sundararajan during his speech praised me a lot and I do not know whether I am eligible for all those lavish praise. Sri Vaidyanathan of Krishna Sweets was honoured during the felicitation.

Special thanks to Ravishankar anna (Mrudhangam artiste and also a good singer) and his mother, Ramanathan uncle & the office bearers of this forum for having made it possible for me to perform here.