Pageviews past week

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My trip to Hyderabad for concert on 22nd Aug'06.

A view from teh Birla mandhir with the lake in the back ground.

Infront of teh Vishnu's statue just on way to the Birla Mandhir


A view from the car of teh Budha Statue inside the huge lake.


Playing a car game in the mobile of Balaji anna at the airport while waiting for teh aircraft. (TOP)

In the train while going to Hyderabad (down)
I enjoyed this trip to SICA - Hyderabad as i had both Train and Flight journey involved in this trip. I suggested to come back by flt to avaoid absenting from school on Wednesday but due to delay in flight service had to absent yself which was the only disapointment.

I enjoyed the train travel onward and the sightseeing my self and my appa went to see the Birla Mandir and the Lake from there. It was wonderful and i enjoyed the game of cricket played with Balaji anna in the room. The food in Hyderabad was very good but the Badam milk was no where near the quality of Bapatla's.

Mr Chackrapani uncle and Rajasekar uncle were very kind and the weather was also kind to us. The auditorium was great with good sound system. I take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who turned up for the concert and blessed me.

Looking forward to my trip again on Nov 25th and hope to visit Charminar then.