Pageviews past week

Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Experience with Mr Francis, Korg Technician from Mumbai.





I had a great day on the 3rd Aug'06 as i had the oppurtunity to meet a technician from the India representatvie Mr Francis who was here with his team for displaying KORG products in Chennai at Harissons Hotel Chennai. Thanks to the owner of Sruthilaya who had informed my appa, appa visited the exhibition and with kind co-operation of the owner of Meco Tronics, Chennai a meeting was scheduled at 730pm at his office.

I had a great time exploring my new KORG TR model with him and itwas a good 60 - 70 mts spent with him which has given me some good knowledge / update on this board. Mr Francis appreciated my efforts in bring the nuances of Carnatic music on the KORG and i look forward to greater support from KORG and team whcih they have promised.