Pageviews past week

Friday, September 23, 2011

Reached Austin!


I am so happy to interact with you all after quiet a long time!!  Good news in plenty to share as i am on the USA & Canada Concert tour with heArtbeat Ensemble!! We have already performed 4 concerts and have just arrived Austin for a concert on 24th Evening local time!

I had a great concert back in Chennai on the 25th August at Sri Sakthi Vinayagar Temple near my mentor,
Guide and first professional Guruji Sri Mandolin Shrinivas sir's house. I was overwhelmed on that day with the presence of large audience and also the presence of Palladam Venkataramana RAo sir who is indeed a Jambavan of Harmonium instrument and an early exponent of keyboard!

Latter in the following week the article in Dinamalar was a great gift for our efforts during this   concert and by the time we had also performed at Pondicherry Manakula Vinayagar Temple which is one of the temples i always wanted to perform both for the sanctity and the love for Lord Vinayaga!!

I got the information about my cousin brother Vikram Sarathy's interview in Indian Express and i am so happy for him!! Congrats on the new film project and my only issue is i am unable to be a keyboard artiste with him and would have loved to just play few bars in his first movie!! Well i had this trip to enjoy and probably lost the oppurtunity to be with him!! But this is life - we gain some and may be get few latter!!

Happy appa for having taken Ammamma for a Holiday trip to Meshana !!





I am so happy to see the photos of your trip to Ahmadabad & Meshana to see Jaya Patti - your mom's (my ammamma!) youngersister and her family! Nice to see all the relatives and their pictures! Rekha akka's son looks so cute and so is Anitha akka's daughter!