Pageviews past week

Thursday, September 29, 2011

01
02
04.

03


1. my mom with Facebook friend Smt Savithri Vasan
2.. Mom Violin Sri Raguraman & Mrudhangam; Mr Poovanur Viswanathan
3. engathu 2011 Golu's first visitors Deepatha & Dikshitha - Cute Twins
4. Mathura Raghuraman with ehr Golu arrangements at home



I am on way to Raleigh and will be there few days and then on to Charlotte and to Albany! The concerts are going good and i am enjoying the very nice climate in Madison right now!!  Some news from India i thought of reporting and that is :

I know Facebook helps us to connect together and was thrilled to know from my dad that it found a good friend in Mr & Mrs Vasan who on seeing my appa's message in FB came for my mother's concert ydy! Thanks to Mr. Vasan for the photograph of the concert!

I was also happy to know from my parents the visit of Golden Sisters - Deeptha & Dikshitha for our Golu. Yes i really miss the fun of Sundals & kindals!!! Understand my concert performacne for a fusion concept ws again broadcastin Podhigai Channel and when my parents went to Villiwakkam Raghuraman uncle's house were happy to see a good Golu!! Congrats Mathura Mathangi - Raghu uncle's daughter for the nice work!! Happy to know that Sri Sambamoorthy uncle Murali uncle and many others from Villiwakkam Sathy Sangam enquired about me and i am blessed with all their well wishes.