Pageviews past week

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I am into 11th Standard!


I am happy to inform one and all that i scored 7.6 on 10 in my 10th Standard examination. I am also happy to inform that i scored 9 in English 8 in Sanskrit and 7 each in Maths, Science and Social. I had decided to take up Commerce stream and had opted for that before the exams. I am into 11th Std with English, Accounts, Economics, Business studies and Entrepreneurship as subjects. Its already over a week into 11th std and yes it is indeed totally a good jump from 10th to 11th and could see it in all subjects.  


The next 5 years are very crucial in academic studies and it is also equally crucial for me in the music field. I need to concentrate more and i sincerely hope to achieve the best in the forthcoming years so that it will be a good foundation for my future. Praying The Almighty and hope for the best as always!!