Pageviews past week

Sunday, June 26, 2011

One of the greatest Moment in my Life!!


The above two links says it all!! I was amazed at the gesture of Pt. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt ji when he asked me to perform with him for 5 mts sooner he saw me perform (check to see the video here)

It was just a dream and it took lot of time for me to realize that it was true that i performed with him! Such a Humble  person he is, when i asked him if i can use the video footage - he simply asked me, " Do you want it to be uploaded in You tube?" and when i said yes he with a smile told me "Go ahead and let the world see your performance". Magnanimity at its best! I still remember how got to join as a Sishya with Mandolin Shrinivas sir and Dr. Balamuralikrishna sir, the oppurtunity to perform with Sri Ravikiran sir and  this is another great moment which came through on the World Music Day - June 21 !!! This will be in my memory for ever! Thanks to each and every one who has seen these video and wished and blessed me!