Pageviews past week

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Thanks to my School management for great understanding and cooperation - August 29,2008



Yes if this concert was performed, its is due to the great gesture of my school management and teacher who had come specially for me to be a invigilator as i had to write my exam at 7:30 am on the 29th Aug'08 . The concert was at Aduthurai, around 7 hrs drive and as my school accepted to have my exam at 7:30am i could drive down with my team and performed this concert, which will be in my memory for ever. Thanks to the team of Violin Ananthakrishnan anna, Nadaswaram Bala anna, Tabla Rajagopal uncle, Bass guitar Suri uncle, Drums Sridhar anna and Ghatam Hari anna for making this a great success. Thanks also to the audio provided there in that small town and our sarathy of the vehicle Hari anna for an excellent driving experience.