Pageviews past week

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Private concert on 17th June’07



I enjoyed the concert today with the team of Ananthakrishnan anna – Violin, Thillaisthanam Suriyanarayanan uncle – Mrudhangam, Saravanan – Pad, Suri uncle – Guitar, Pradeep uncle – Tabla, Hariharasubramaniam anna – Ghatam with Girish of Karthik Audio manning the audio system.

We started the concert early against the scheduled of 7pm as we had almost a full house by about 640pm itself. The audience were very pleased with our performance and appreciated every song rendered. Requests for songs started coming in very early and I was happy that I could render almost every one. The crowd made me remember the turn out one of the concerts I performed at the same venue for Padmashree Sri Nalli sir’s function for felicitating Padma Awardees year back.

I am so happy today as i know we will be taking delivery of our new Maruthi Zen - Estilo Car (Pearl Silver Colour) Tomorrow.