Pageviews past week

Thursday, June 07, 2007



I had a great day today being my mother's birthday and it was also a good day because i was performing in front of many of Chennai's leading company's Chairmen, CEOs and MDs who were all present for Times of India's Trail Blazer Awards 2007 held today. I performed with Paul Jacob uncle on bass Guitar, Donnan Murray uncle on the Lead Guitar and Balu uncle on the Mrudhangam. I enjoyed playing this concert particularly when Donnan uncle and myself were on free flow in Jog and Vakulabaranam.

I was happy that top industrialists came and appreciated me and amma was happy that i had a good concert on her birthday. Also after a long time Akyilesh anna was with me for almost throughout the day as we recorded the Gayathri Manthra on keyboard to be incorporated in my upanayanam Video cd. To see few video clipping get on to http://videosonsathya.blogspot.com