Pageviews past week

Saturday, June 30, 2007

A great Day in my life - Meeting Dr Ravi Dattatreya, the person who gave me a Keyboard in Nov'04 and oppurtunity to perform exclusively for him and his family.






I was always wanting to meet Ravi uncle and get his blessings in person and that dream came true today, on the 30th Jun'07 when we visited him at Bangalore with his family. Ravi uncle was in India for private function in his family for which we were invited. As we could not attend the function day we checked and met him today in Bangalore and thanks to Ravi uncle and family who had spared time to see me in spite of their busy schedule to pack up and leave tonight to USA.

I was happy to perform in front of him but only thing that i had taken my new board. I am sure god will give me an oppurtunity to make Ravi uncle see me perform on his board as well in the near future. Srivatsava anna (Ravi uncle's son), Mrs Ravi aunty and all his relatives were very knowledgeable and appreciated me with their blessings. Ravi uncle made me richer today - this time with his cash reward and also blessed me for a great future. All the aunties, uncle and grandmas also blessed me. You can also visit http://videosonsathya.blogspot.com/ for a small video clipping of the Rama Namavali with Dr Ravi uncle's family members.

Photos: Top Left: - Dr Ravi Dattatreya uncle holding myself. Middle right - Dr Ravi uncle & Family.

Another great news for the day.

Yes I received the POGO Prize Certificate today with the LIC Policy - sum assured of 3 lakhs with maturity value of 5 lakhs in May 2022.

A great day to have got blessings from great people and also receiving this long pending Prize certificate from POGO TV.