Pageviews past week

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Welcome 2013

Wishing you all aVery Happy New Year once again and a big THANK YOU to all of you who had greeted me in person, over phone right from 0000 hrs and over email & through social medias in facebook, Orkut and Twitter. 

The New Year Eve was indeed a great one as i got my new album "The Conversation - 16 meets 60" and had my first concert of this year at 0040 hrs that too with my dear mAmoos Embar Kannan on the 1st January, 2013, thanks to Carnatica, at The Music Academy, blessed to have the opportunity to meet Music stalwarts and take their blessings!


I had a Bhajan project to do music composition / arrangements for Sri. Desigan Pillay from Johannesburg and it went well with good appreciation from him. I need now to finalise and send the tracks for his doing the mastering after adding his vocal lines! 

Had a great concert at Thiruvaiyaru on the 29th Jan'13 and had the blessing of Saint Thyagaraja!  


Surprised to get a call from Sashikiran anna to be a part of his new venture and hope i stand up to the expectation and with in a time frame! Yes My XII Board practical exams are on from today, 5th Feb'13 and hope i can play a good part in this new venture!   

Geared up now for the forthcoming shows of SATHYABODHI on 9TH FEB'13 at Express Avenue Mall, Chennai at IIOT, Velachery on 22nd Feb'13 and for "CrossRoads" concert for Nayaki with my mAmoos on 23rd Feb'13. Looking forward to seeing you all in these concerts! 

Most important gearing up for my BOARD EXAMS as well amidst these concerts!