Pageviews past week

Monday, February 06, 2012

Birthday Celebrations in United India!

My birthday this year was clebrated in "United India" ! I mean in India and also in the premises of United India Insurance office Head Quarters in Chennai and it was indeed a pleasant experience.! Having the number 1 of the company - CMD Sri G. Srinivasa for the entire concert was in itself a great blessings and bonus was that three more front line officials in GMs also stayed back and enjoyed our presentation along with the offcials and their families from UII.

My team actually have to thank as always to my parents for having made a concept for this presentation and it became a good effort!  Being Republic day we presented more of Patriotic numbers which had helped seed the great feeling of Independence among our people during the British Regime and these are the ones which make us feel proud even today! Having celebrated my day of landing in this Mother Earth, in a grand manner thanks to UII, the actual birthday i.e. 1st February also went well with a surprise party in the evening. 

My parents had bought me a cute little monitor speaker, thanks to my Mamoos for buying it for us from Singapore. I got lots of gift this day fromArjun Ganesh anna, Sankarnarayanan anna, Vikky, Nads Bala bought me T-shirts, gifts from students of KBS Academy, my mamoos, my grand parents and many more. Sridhar anna kalakified with the wonderful Cake and Giri Trading Raman uncle uncle gave me a good back bag for Laptop!

The day went well with lots of happiness around and hope God will be kind to hold it for me ever!

Here is the video clipping of the songs we thought were apt for the republic Day!