Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

February 01.- A great day being My birthday!

It was one of the good birthday i celebrated, thanks to my parents who had a surprise gathering of my artist friends at home to play NO game and also to go for a grand dinner! After coming from school i was surprised to see one by one coming home with Nadas Bala anna, Sridhar anna (drummer) Arun anna (keybaord artiste) Swami anna (Mrudhangam) and we all sat for the game and planned to go to beach in the evening My mamoos also joined beore leaving for a concert and with the game going with great interest decided to skip beach and later proceeded to Dosa Calling a restaurant in Mylapore, one our friends had not been to! Nice thought dad & mom!!

At the restaurant I was once again surprised by the presence of Pyarilal uncle (my website designer and well wisher), karaikal Venkat anna (violin) and Mouli uncle (Studio Engg.). My mamoos also joined  us after the concert and we were there enjoying the delicious food till almost 1130pm! It was fun all through the day with almost 5 hrs of UNO and 3 hrs in the restarant. Every one gave me presents but i feel their presence with me for this day was indeed the greatest gift of all!!!