Pageviews past week

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 23 - 24 weekend story continues:


Yes during the rehearsal we also had a journalist from North from a leading Hindi daily who wanted to spend some time with me and make a story during November'10! I was really thrilled to have them home and they studied the way we were rehearsing, had interviews from all the artists, couple of my friends and the organisors of the evening concert. It was fun with the Photo Journalist who has taken so many shots of ours! Hope i will get a copy from them!

Sunday October 24, 2010 started with myself getting up late as we returned only by 1am the earlier night. It was great to have Siva Kodukula uncle from Austin to come home and spend some quality time with us. It was so nice to know that he was inspired to take up playing keyboard after listening to my concerts uploaded. He has a Korg TR and we had good exchange of technical details and hope what ever i told him will be of some use to him. Siva uncle even offered to take me for a holiday to USA! What a great thought and he is indeed so simple and nice to move with. I am blessed to have a well wisher like him indeed!

I shall detail about the journalist and experience with them when the matter is published as it will take off teh interest if i do it now! Wishing you all a very Happy Deepavali / Diwali in advance!

One minute happy to inform you all that i have finished my dress and crackers purchase for this Diwali!! (may be first round!!)