Pageviews past week

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy to inform you all that we have had Kolu in our house for the first time! Yes it was usually done by my patti (appa's mother) but this time we also have made a small kolu arrangement with 3 steps and few dolls!!, We bought few dolls and also got few from my patti's house. Many are the gifts received during my many concerts and all this helped us organise this. The steps are made of just things we had at home and may be we will have a bigger one next year! I am pleased show up our kolu wit the cute visitors - twin sisters - our neighbors!

Last week it was a good surprise when Mr Karuna from Durban had visited my house (he and his family in the picture)! It is because he was telling me that on seeing my DVD - Sathya's synthesis album he was impressed and wanted to meet me but was not sure of doing so in his life! However when he landed in Chennai and got in touch with his travel coorodinator Sri. Enver Gowender he asked him if he could meet Sri Pithukuli Murugadoss and my self. When he came home he shuld such a surprise and happiness on meeting me and this was indeed a new experience to me! We all had a nice dinner and look forward to seeing him in his own land- Durban and also make an album in his newly coming up Recording Studio soon!!.