Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Concert on Teacher's day September 05, 2010


I had back to back concerts 28 & 29 Aug'10, 3rd, 4th & 5th September'10 and it was all fun. In particular the concert trip to Pondicherry on the 3rd Sept'10 in which we had the Chief Minister as an audience!. What a simple way he was! In fact i saw the picture of Kamarajar and this Chief Minister resembled the same to me! A real surprise! In this trip all of us were playing UNO while going and coming in a Tempo Traveler and i am happy to also say that the concert went very well!

September 5th, 2010 was indeed a great day for me as i had an I. A. S. officer from Gujarat attending this privatre function sat through my concert and also spoke in praise of our team efforts with quotes from Vedhas! We, Karaikal Venkatasubramanian anna on violin, Calcatta Karthick anna on Mrudhangam and Nanganallur Swaminathan uncle on Ghatam & Karthick uncle of Karthcik audios were all thrilled to get good wishes & blessings from an I.A.S. officer on a Teacher's Day!

Listen to the tracks and hope you will enjoy same.

Powered by eSnips.com